25% Off In-Stock Cleaning Supplies
(excludes powder and primers – applies to in-stock items only)
Hot Savings on loads of firearms – come in to check them out!
Special Case Prices on Select Ammo
The Rifle: New England Firearms 7mm-08 Handi-Rifle
– Item #: 72528
– Caliber: 7MM-08 Rem
– Stock: Hardwood pistol grip stock w/ recoil pad,sling swivel studs
– Barrel: 22″
– Sights: Scope mount rail and hammer extension; no iron sights
– Length: 38″
– Weight: 7lbs.
– American made
- Each $100 worth of purchases (pre tax) earns you 1 drawing ticket.
- Raffle runs from 7/15/2014 to 8/16/2014
- Drawing will be at 2:00pm on 8/16/2014 – (Winners do not need to be present to win.)
- Winner takes prize selected – No swaps or substitutions.
- Winner must be at least 18 years of age with a valid photo ID
- Background check is required
- Winner will pay a fee of $5 for background check (pass or denied)
- If winner is denied, the prize will be revoked and another raffle ticket will be drawn.
- Prize will be awarded to the name/person listed on the ticket ONLY
- Out-of-State winners may be subject to shipping and dealer transfer fees
- Prize must be claimed by 9/20/2014 or prize will be forfeited.
It’s been in the news. You’ve seen it in stores. It’s happened before. There is a shortage in ammo – particularly all varieties of .22 and .380 acp.
The experts are not sure exactly why we are in this predicament. One thought is that the American public is buying at a frenzied and panicked pace and saving it “just in case”. Another piece to the puzzle is that the manufacturers were not ready for the increased demand. They in turn, have trouble obtaining the components such as lead and powder.
What is The Village Arms doing to help to plan and ease the pain?
- We attend buying shows for major wholesalers several times a year. We order loads of ammo from all manufacturers (even the “little” guys).
- We have started to stock our shelves with hunting ammo now in anticipation of shortages in the fall.
- We are in constant contact with all of our sales reps from 7 major wholesalers trying to find the products you need. We even started relationships with additional business partners this year to try and bring you more ammunition.
- We try to hold at least one box of ammo for each firearm we have available for sale, to offer our customers when their PICS check is complete.
- We have in some cases instituted a “one box limit” on purchases to try and give everyone a fair chance to purchase some.
What can you do?
- Stop hoarding! Buy what you realistically need until the industry has time to catch up.
- Plan for big events – like deer season – and buy your ammo now.
- You may have to try different brand names than what you have used in the past.